[Original Message]
From: Don Williams

It's worse than that -- I don't have the right version of CS. The plug-ins (3.2 and 3.3) only work with CS2 apparently.

Hi Shel,

I can't open ist D RAW files. Photoshop announces they are the wrong format. I have been using RSE up to now but it would seem, from the posts I've read, that Photoshop can do a decent job. So I tried -- but no go. It's not a great loss since RSE works well -- but I thought if I could save a step it would help. I process hundreds of images in a session and anything that saves time would be helpful.
I have a stack of CDs half a foot high holding the 'D' images.

If one has to import -- as in version 7 -- that takes a whole lot longer than using RSE and CS
sequentially. Time is not on my side -- apologies to Mr Jagger.

Dr E D F Williams

www.kolumbus.fi/mimosa/
personal.inet.fi/cool/don.williams/
41660 TOIVAKKA – Finland - +358400706616