Thank you for your kind reply on my previous question about K1000 clones.
I'll stick to the originals. Thant's  _Pentax_dml  nor
_SomethingCloseToPentax_dml, isn't it?

I have a new one - just one of the kind everyone here loves ;-)

Any info or opinions about Agfa Color Multi-Coated 135mm, 1:2.8 - Pentax K
mount. At this moment it is about 50 dolars.
I've heard an opinion that only Pentax SMC lenses are something you can buy
without hesitating.

Sorry for disturbing you so much but not even a newbie in a wonderfull world
of Pentax.

Greeting & thanks

Maciej