Hi Kenneth
Thanks for looking at both PESO and your honest answer.
I really would like to see if your opinion is shared by most here, I could
easily imagine that this photo leaves most cold.
Honestly, sometimes I'm not sure about (the quality) of my photographic
taste or what really "made" me take it
but I start to like the "aesthetics of ugliness" of industrial surroundings"
if you know what I mean and liked the graphical and simple style of the sign
here ;-)

greetings
Markus