Since I've not much else to do right now, I'll play for a bit.
Interspersed:

Shel

To what end?  What would be the purpose ?

>           2.  GPS data stored

No ... although I seem to recall this as being incorporated into some
camera or used via an accessory.

>           3.  Compass data stored (directi0n pointed, 3-d)

No ...

>           4.  Automatic watermark or other security measure in-camera.

No ...

>           5.  Multiple processors -- 1 for image grabbing, one for image
>           storage.

Intriguing concept.  Maybe ... depends on implementation, weight, size,
cost, etc.