From: mike wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Aurora Watch
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 20:00:29 +0100

Tom C wrote:

For those of you in northern Europe with clear skies, you may get a chance for auroras this evening...

Space Weather Now:

http://www.sec.noaa.gov/SWN/index.html

and

http://www.spaceweather.com/

On average

16mm - 50mm lens
f/1.4 - 3.5
ISO 400
15-25 secs

Tom C.

Thanks for the headsup. Accoring to NASA, we in the middle UK will be hit with between 0 and 0.1 ergs per square centimetre per second. I wonder if it will be enough to break through the overspill from the street lighting......

Mike