As others have said, I think this would work ok in a large print.

In addition, I would crop it more square than the original format proportion. I find the rocks and business to the left of the frame pulls my eye away from the "person - sea" primary focus. A square crop, centering the circle of water enclosing the person, would be stronger visually. Still needs a large print to pull it off.

Godfrey