This is an amusing photo Markus. At first, simply because it is funny. But
after the second, perhaps third, look I started to see the beauty of the
animal. She is so peaceful, and seems so pleased with being ... just a lazy
pig.
There is a lesson in this picture ;-)

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)