On Apr 15, 2006, at 2:58 PM, Don Williams wrote:

I think it's possible that the restaurant was moved or maybe even closed about the same time (1987?) the Flamingo was renovated, or rebuilt, or whatever they did to it. I can't remember eating there after that time. But I was there the year they did all that reconstruction. Another thing I remember was the sidewalk was being relaid -- very ornate -- as well. So if you know
when that happened you'll know more than I.

I remember the renovation of the Flamingo. Was that right after Hilton bought it? I don't have a clue about the year, though.

Last time I was there I got caught over near the CVS on the strip in a hailstorm. Without an umbrella!!

Bob