I have a feeling Shel is pulling our leg about not setting the clock in his DS.

For those of you that haven't thought about the clock.  It's not just
there so you don't have to buy a watch.  The time and date of exposure
is embedded in each photo.  If you don't set the clock, this embedded
info is probably incorrect.

You may not care about this today, but chances are someday you'll buy
a program that will help you organize your photos.  These programs all
use the embedded date and time to help you sort and find photos.

As to the clock in the microwave, a strip of duct tape hides the
flashing numbers.

See you later, gs
<http://georgesphotos.net>