tnx

I'll play with it. I don't really see that having the log will help me much, unfortunately, because so much of what I do in image processing has to to with fettling masks over the adjustment layer corrections to get what I want. It doesn't record my hand motions with a pressure-sensitive graphics tablet, I'm sure...

Godfrey