Tim Øsleby wrote:
If you know RSE you know the program is pretty strait forward, but very
efficient. What I appreciate most after the upgrade is the curves tool. It's
very handy to have curves inside the converter. It's also very cool to be
able to do colour correction, cropping and tilting before converting.

I've been using it for a few months now.

I agree with Tim, very efficient (I haven't had any crashes), and I like the options he appreciates.

Now, most of the processing I used to do in my graphics program, I do in RSP. It saves me lots of time; in addition to the obvious advantages of doing all the processing on the RAW file.

Note that my experience is limited to RSP and Pentax Photo Laboratory.

Keith McG