Bob Shell wrote:

On Apr 19, 2006, at 4:49 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:

Bob Shell wrote:

On Apr 19, 2006, at 4:35 PM, mike wilson wrote:

Mark Roberts wrote:

Bob Shell wrote:

Honestly I didn't understand what you (or babelfish?) meant.
On 4/17/06, Dario Bonazza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm especially intrigued by that "largely it is not potato",
since I
strongly suspected that :-)

You know, saying "largely it is not potato" probably should be
"for  the most part, it is not potato".  That would imply that
some part of  it is, indeed, potato.

They're probably saying this because they expect this camera to  have
appeal.

You're in for a roasting now.....

Should I chip in again?

Eye!

This is bad.

This is really bad.

Don't go all starchy on us.

This is almost too bad to post here......

"Idaho."  What the pimp's girlfriend said.

Now we're getting to the root of things.