Cathy, Reuben, Rick, and I took a drive up to Petaluma one fine September
afternoon, and, having a slight case of the munchies, stopped at an A&W for
a little snack.  The old Spotmatic was handy, and this was one of the snaps
that resulted that afternoon.

Actually, I decided to try the new Spot Healing Brush in PS CS2, and that's
why I was looking for an old pic.  The brush is great!

Tech details:  Spotmatic, Super Tak 50/1.4, Tri-X souped in D-76.

Feels good to be working with some old film pics.  It's so relaxing to spot
and adjust while listening to some sixties tunes - in this case The
Shirelles singing my favorite song of all time, "Will You Still Love Me
Tomorrow."

http://home.earthlink.net/~shel-pix/cathy_aw.html

Shel