I don't recall any more.  It seemed pretty quick to me, but the usual
disclaimer about connection speed followed.  Plus what the sales guy said
and what was on the web sit, was different by about 50%

What also pissed me off was that the guy I spoke to wanted to sign me up
right away at full price, and never mentioned the discounts that are
currently available to new subscribers.  He seemed intent on getting me to
sign up for an installation appointment, but either reluctant or ignorant
about discussing features and comparison to other services.

Shel