The stuff in the foreground & LRH corner is distracting, but on the positive side I like the lighting, but on the negative side when the eye is visible a glint it is a definite plus.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Øsleby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: PESO: Curlew

While I'm at it, Curlew:
http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildegalleri/vis_bilde.cgi?id=231830
*istDS, Tokina AT-X 150-500/5,6 at 500mm. f:16, 1/200, 800 ISO raw, tripod.

A bit soft.
Can't decide if I like the reflections of the water or not. Should I lower
them? They add a bit of dymanic feeling, but they also attract a bit of
attention away from the bird.

Whatdoyoahthink?

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)