You can solve that problem with a bag of marble chips. You can get them from a monument maker. Drop some in your well and that should neutralize the water. On the other hand some people think copper is good for rheumatism. The Nazi sympathizer ex-Prime Minister of South Africa and later the late President -- B J Vorster -- wore a copper bracelet because he thought it helped.

Don

graywolf wrote:
The well water at my kitchen tap is great. Upstairs there is a coppery taste to it -50 year old copper pipes in the walls, I guess- it even leaves a slight green stain in the sink and tub.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"