mike wilson wrote:
From: keith_w <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: 2006/04/21 Fri AM 12:05:30
GMT To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net Subject: Re: PESO - Cathy at the A&W

Jack Davis wrote:
Shel, Convince Cathy to go back to this A&W with you and pose her,
again, in front of the current menu/prices with a little greater DOF. Display both images side-by-side. Would love to see that.

Jack

Yes yes, yes! Please. One look at that face is not enough...

keith whaley

At a rough estimate, Cathy will be in her mid-late50s now.  Even with the
fossilising techniques available to modern people, I suspect she doesn't
look quite the same.

Yup. I figured. But, I'd bet that smirk is still available at times...

Quite nearly the same age as my lovely wife, who I like the looks of more today than when she was half her age!

keith whaley