First, I like the photo, it's quite appealing, esp in the larger image. I am impressed one can read the NO DOGS sign. Second, this is one of the most entertaining discussions of a photo I've read on PDML in a long time.

Discussions of a half degree this way or that way made me larf -- when I decided a few years ago to start playing with photography again, the biggest problem I had was getting the darn snaps straight! And to this day I get so tickled when a shot is lined up just the way I want it.
*>UncaMikey