Hi all. Last night I decided to send a couple of snaps along to you folks and was putting together an email just now. Then I noticed that Shel posted a PESO with the same title. Cosmic.

I've been playing with C-41 B&W films lately. I've pretty much settled on Kodak BW400CN as being the best of the bunch, and here's two samples. Both were taken with my *ist 35mm and FA 50mm f1.7.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/uncamikey/128639892/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/uncamikey/128636987

I think the larger sizes looks better -- the link to the larger image is right beneath the Flickr picture.

Suggestions and comments are very welcome. I haven't posted many pictures at PDML, but have gotten very helpful responses when I do. Thanks!

*>UncaMikey
http://www.flickr.com/photos/uncamikey