Nice lines. The banding interferes with the lines, so I think you should get
rid of them. If it where just plain noise it would not do any harm the
photo, but as is, it does IMO.
I have no idea on how to get rid of it.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)