On 4/22/06, Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey, Frank ... welcome back.  I missed having your pixels prance across my
> screen.
>
> You've pretty much echoed my feelings about the pic.
>
> Shel

Hey Shel,

Yeah, I've not been terribly active on the list of late.  There are
many reasons for this.  I have been taking physio for my numb finger
three nights a week (just last week it's been lowered to two), so
basically, I only look in on PDML from work, and work's been pretty
busy of late.  I've got time to lurk, but not so much time to respond.
 Plus, I've been looking for a new residence, and much of that
searching has been on-line, and so intrudes on my available PDML time.

I think I've only (on average) been posting two or three times a day,
and that's unlikely to change much until I move in (hopefully) early
June.

cheers,
frank