On 4/23/06, Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That is quite a smile. Nicely done.

Thanks Godfrey, and thanks to everyone else who commented.  The photo
was taken at Toronto's Gay Pride Parade a couple or three years ago.
That event is always a lot of fun, because everyone there is always in
such a great, upbeat mood.  I can walk around with my camera down
Church street through the throngs, and no one cares if I have a camera
or take photos of them, in fact every year I have dozens who invite me
to take their pix.

It's a great event, and I was happy to capture some of the joy of it.

Thanks again.

cheers,
frank