-----Original Message-----

From:  "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: Saving for Web in PE4: update
Date:  Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:15 pm
Size:  1K
To:  pentax-discuss@pdml.net

I don't see it as particularly complex ... however, I don't know squat
about scripting, and if I did, I may feel similarly.  I use SFW because I
don't know any better or faster way to get the results I want - but I don't
always use SFW.  Also, if I recall correctly, a lot of the SFW parameters
are "sticky," so they can be used repeatedly ... hmm, maybe in an action?

Why don't you post your script so we can see and learn from what you're
doing.

Shel