Thanks Shel. I have a file I'd like to try this on right away. Good find.
Paul
On Apr 23, 2006, at 5:50 PM, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

So, have you ever framed your DSLR pic just a scosh to tight, and wished
there was something you could do about it?

I've been using Thomas Knoll's Recover Edges utility for a few months, and
sometimes it's a life saver as I often tend to frame very tightly.

Today someone mentioned a Luminous Landscape article about the utility - and although I may have mentioned the utility before, it seemed a good idea to post the LL link in case I didn't, or should someone want to easily and
quickly read about it.

Here y'go ...

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/contents/DNG-Recover-Edges.shtml

Shel