Boris Liberman wrote:

Hi!

Say, PhotoShop is a de-facto standard. Say, it is more likely that Adobe
would last longer than smaller companies who produce dedicated RAW
software. Say, Adobe is fully integrated package where you get all
you need. I can probably go on for a bit longer.
I think i'll be going for CS2 now.

That's a good decision, mesa thinking...

Another question for your - don't you have a program for your D200
that came with it? What's wrong with it?
No. Nikon has their Nikon Capture program and it is not free with any
of their cameras,even the pro models i have.
Its another $150.00 to buy and the trial versions never worked that
well on my PC.

Whoa!!! That's news, at least for me... Very strange, very strange...

Well, CS2 will obviously satisfy you.

--
Boris

Nikon does provide a free organizer with basic RAW converter, but it's only slightly more useful than the Pentax Software. Capture is necessary for real control.

-Adam