my only Sigma lens, a 8mm fisheye, is waiting to
being compared to Pentax 10-17 fisheye zoom.
this discussion may  just lower the activation barrier to
let me take a few pictures of a USAF resolution chart...

than again, no matter what, there's simply no alternative
to 8mm (except belorussian Peleng, which I don't have
and don't want)

best,
mishka