I have just seen it in the Fnac near my workplace.

>From the few that I have seen, the review is not very
positive. Actually, the 'rebadged' DS2 gets less
'stars' than the DS when it was launched.

But this is quite logical. Both cameras are almost
identical, but more than a year later. So, the
competition improves its products and the comparison
is less favourable today.
And I am afraid that is is priced as a new product.

After this...I didn't buy the magazine (despite the
Optio W10 got a surprisingly good review, one of the
highest rated that I have seen for a Pentax P&S in
CdI).

 --- Thibouille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

> ... for those interested.
> Of course it is just DS2 with Smasung written on it.
>
> One of the bad points for them is the 6Mpix.
> Honestly, I'm not sure how to react to that:
>
> * In a way, I don't care since it is supposed to be
> more or less cheap
> DSLR, I can't see where anyone always shooting Jpeg
> and taking family
> pictures etc. will benefit in any way from 8Mpix or
> better. This is
> just nonsens IMO.
>
> * Now, it is priced a bit high, really. So yes it is
> a bit hard to pay
> for "only that" and maybe 6Mpix for the price is a
> bit too low.
>
> --
> Thibouille
> *ist-D,Z1,SFXn,SuperA,KX,MX, P30t and KR-10x ...

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com