I probably can sharpen it a tad more. Thanks. I try not to oversharpen jpgs
"Saved for Web" to avoid pixelating. I'll play with it. Pretty sure I want to
print it.

I was really disappointed in the 17-mile drive. Tons and tons and tons of new
houses along the drive that seem to have decimated the surrounding pine/etc.
forest. Though areas were marked as preserves it seemed to me an awful lot of
trees must have come down for  building (though many houses build around the
trees). Even if trees didn't come down, thinning out the underbrush for
building would weaken the surrounding forest and it appeared to have. Parts of
it
didn't look that healthy to me. I saw it in my teens and I am sure there was
once
more wildness there. I know why people want to live there, but it made me sad.

Later, Marnie   Actually, it wasn't a crop.

In a message dated 4/26/2006 6:12:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,