Since I had the 50mm on my camera for the Monterey Aquarium, on the way back
from it I tried a little street photography because that lens is less
obtrusive. Of course, OTOH, as I seemed to be carrying the only DSLR on the
street, I
wasn't THAT unobtrusive.

I took several shots of different people doing different things. This is
probably the best.

I first noticed the building. I cropped this to remove a public trash
receptacle on the right, but I liked the windows at the top -- pink curb, pink
shutters, yellow building. So someday I may use a different crop and clone out
the
basket. If I care. And, yes, I could probably sharpen it a tad more, too.

Nothing great. I just liked the colors and the old guy's attitude. (The two
men appeared to be together). However, he soon noticed me and my camera, so I
only took one shot of them.

Just throwing this up to prove I did try a little street photography while in
Monterey. So give me my brownie points. :-)

http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/nocoffee.htm

Comments welcome.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)