I have no idea if what you say is true now. It wasn't six months ago. I had quite a fight with PayPal over that, which I lost. If you had sufficient funds in your PayPal account the Credit card option was blanked out, however you could still select to have the funds taken directly from your bank account. I only discovered that after I had committed to buy on an eBay auction. Now I know better. In another way they lost, because they can no longer collect interest on my money sitting in their account.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"