Too many photos to make real comments. But generally it is WOW! A lot of
good shots, and really some real good one.

Looks like you and the DS are in for a long term relation.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)