Sorry, I didn't remember about Cory's disability. But every every time
I start toying with the idea of re-installing Red Hat something like this
happens to set me right. I love Microsoft -- I don't think. The server can
run Linux via a dual boot system, but I have it running XP Pro at the
moment. It acts as a storage facility in case of disasters which happen
with awful regularity here in little Toivakka. Aino's PC downstairs has
extra drive capacity and acts as a dumping ground too.

Don

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
Don,

The issue for Cory is that he runs a Linux system, and DNG Converter is only available on Mac OS X and Windows.

Godfrey