The PictureMate also has the capability to back up to an external CD burner, Zip drive or flash drive. Can also read & print from these media. All these functions sans computer.

        -Paul

David Savage wrote:
If she doesn't mind 4x6 prints the Epson PictureMate Deluxe model
might be a good solution. It can run off a battery (sold separately) &
doesn't need to be connected to a computer.

<http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=53540922>

<http://tinyurl.com/avfwx>

Dave S