Identical. Both use ACR 3.x, Elements just doesn't offer the advanced options. Lightroom is the only current Adobe app that doesn't use ACR 3.x, but expect its conversion routines to form the core for ACR 4.x, they're improved from ACR 3.x.

-Adam

Jack Davis wrote:

How would you rate E4's RAW converter as compared to that of CS2?
I was actually wondering if Pentax might chose to attempt a RAW rescue
of what is obviously a generally held crap factor rating.

Jack
--- Adam Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jack Davis wrote:

What software will be bundled with the K10D? Hot new RAW converter?
Wish I were better equipped to know what to hope for.

Jack

Elements 4 hopefully. None of the crap pentax is accusing of being a
RAW converter.

-Adam