In and amongst the exhibit that I'm in now, on Friday evening I attended the reception for Juan Buhler's exhibition of street photography at the Anja Van Ditsmarch Gallery in San Francisco. I think this is the final edit:
  http://www.jbuhler.com/html/sp3.html

An excellent show, congratulations Juan! I have four or five pictures, documenting your bandaged hands too. (You'll have to explain, not me. ;-)

I saw the prototype of the book he's produced ... with its lovely faux swede cover ];-) ... and admired the prints in the flesh. So much nicer than seeing them in low-rez web JPEG form.

Godfrey