On 1/5/06, alkos, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Go to www.pad.go.pl

I'm not into the lens tests, but I had a look around your site (which
was not the easiest to navigate it has to be said ;-) but there is some
tremendous work there. Inspirational and absolutely first class. Amongst
the bets mono work I have seen anywhere. Look in 'Archives' top left and
browse using the images at left. Well done Alkos, that is fabulous. Bob
W will enjoy that, I know, as will many others. Just my cup of tea.

Stunning stuff!

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__