----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenneth Waller"
Subject: Re: Paying to shoot in US National Parks

I've never paid anything more than admission to all the national parks I've visited.

I've been talked to a couple of times, but I was shooting 4x5. Assurring them that I was not shooting commercially was enough. I believe some NPs don't allow commercial shooting at all, and some charge for it, but amateur shooting comes with the price of admission. One fellow showed me a couple of nice postcard spots when I was in Monument Valley. Puye NM was a little prickly with me, but let me shoot wherever I wanted anyway.

William Robb