-----Original Message-----

From:  Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: Life in the Raw
Date:  Tue May 2, 2006 3:37 pm
Size:  731 bytes
To:  pentax-discuss@pdml.net

On May 2, 2006, at 12:20 PM, Aaron Reynolds wrote:

> You guys were arguing terminology and semantics, when BOTH of you
> knew exactly what the other person meant.  You were being
> jackasses, and consequently you looked like jackasses.  You can see
> what posts I am referring to in my message.

Terminology and semantics are often important to consider regardless
whether the meaning of an expression is understood or not.

Whether such discussion is your interest or not is irrelevant, as is
your opinion of the dialogue. The dialogue is over so pursuing this
as some important controversy seems to reflect more on the person
making such assignations than it does on the participants in the
dialogue.

Godfrey