A small but intersting request was made to me.
A couple of years ago, a friend of ours looked after my dogs for a couple of days when we were doing some particularly noisy and strange people laden work on the house.
As payment, I am shooting his wedding this August.
I should have done the family portraits he wanted done when I had the chance.
I hope the new camera is out by then.
I hate weddings.
But I digress.

Anyway, the couple asked me specifically if I would be shooting film or digital. I thold them I could shoot either, or both to a limited extent.
They told me that they preferred digital.

William Robb