Say, do you have any sons?

As a matter of fact I do. But since this isn't Utah it won't work - he's happily married with a 20 month old son and another on the way.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: I'm Done Too!

We'll deal with that later:-). Still hoping her momma will find a new daddy. Say, do you have any sons? We might be talking dowry here:-)).
Paul