Interesting, David. I had no idea the gallery creator could do that!

thx
Godfrey

On May 6, 2006, at 10:11 AM, David Savage wrote:

Just to check. Is this what the gallery creator look like where you
set up the copyright info?  (I'm using CS2 & I can't remember if CS
was any different)

<http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/Misc/PSCRI.jpg>

These are the copyright settings I used for the last gallery I put
together and it worked fine for me.

The gallery:

<http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/GESO/GESO_010/index.htm>

Dave S.