Bob Sullivan wrote:

Alex,
Been using Plexors at work since 1x CD writers.
Nothing but flawless operations, but pricy.
When I bought mine at home, I went cheaper and saw the problems.
(not insurmontable, but annoying)
All this stuff is so cheap now, how can you go wrong!
Regards,  Bob S.

That was what I thought when I bought the gear for a wireless setup. You don't want to hear the thoughts I had a month later, when it was still not working after two changes of equipment. My strongest recommendation is to not buy Belkin.

You should take a look at www.cdfreaks.com
The review is here: http://www.cdfreaks.com/article/267 Overall, it
seems a good drive.
Hmm... a week ago, I was in a computer store, wanting to buy a LG
4167B. Instead, I choosed a Plextor - big mistake. That Plextor - the
PX750A - is actually a very expensive Teac.

--
Best regards,
Alex Sarbu