Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
I've been running four Yahoo groups for three years. No spam, an excellent record of service (3 downtimes in three years for 1 day each, scheduled), and the only "intrusion" is that Yahoo puts a trailer on each message post like so:

Everything you need is one click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/ucIolB/TM