I enjoyed these. I like Boston at Night. I like some of the tulip pics. What you call Monarda, we call Bee Balm. That shot is a little too bright, and lacking saturation. I would frame it tighter as well. The cemetery and health world shots are well executed. Thanks for sharing.
Paul
On May 7, 2006, at 5:27 PM, Paul Sorenson wrote:hat

Thanks, Bob. Me, too - the variegated colors in the tulips was hard to resist.
Iapes and flowers/plants.
Regards,  Bob S.