Michael,

Yes, it is fine, since it is your auction.

The FAQ maintained by Graywolf
( http://graywolfphoto.com/pentax/pdml-faq.html )
says:
EBAY-- It is all right to mention your own auctions. Do not mention
other items until the auction is over (common courtesy).
An exception is obviously funny and BS stuff like the 11 million
dollar Canon 1Ds digital, or non-photographic stuff like the wedding
dress that was the basis of a long thread here a while back.

HTH,

Igor