Hi Tim,

Thank you for the compliment

Patrick

On 5/6/06, Tim Øsleby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As others have stated, it does look slightly blurred.
But that's just a minor thing. I find it a very strong image. You have done
wonders with the contrasts and colours. It's lovely. It would look very good
at my living room wall.

If I ever find the time, I want to experiment with similar stuff, but I'm
not sure if I've got the eye for it.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)

--
Regards

Patrick Genovese