Thanks again for looking and commenting.
> http://www.oksne.net/paw/runde/lunde-2.jpg

Jack Davis wrote:
"Especially like this shot partially due to it's total content...with a
few exceptions. You should easily be able to take care of those with
the cloning tool, for example."

The blotches in the background are other birds coming in. The puffins go fishing
all day out in the ocean, and return to the nesting sites in the early evening
in large numbers. For this reason, I left them in. :-)

Boris wrote:
"I know you could do better ;-). Obviously, since you have the prime lens of the
same focal length used here ;-). Kidding.
For some reason I expected an edible puffin..."

Puffin or muffin... whatever... <g>
Puffins are considered excellent food on Iceland.
My 31mm was back home in Oslo for weight reasons, btw.

Annsan wrote:
"I was almost afraid of looking at this :)
You are a brave man - anytime I tried to conquer my fear of heights I got a lot
of fuzzy photos.... not lovely ones like yours."

Thanks, Ann. One key to overcome it is to become so absorbed that the mind
choose to ignore. That could be a good strategy for going over the edge as
well, of course, but the brain goes to red alert long before that is a _real_
danger. Tim's strategy was quite good. He walked out as far as he was
comfortable with, then sat down and acclimatised before cosidering to push the
limit. He's a lot braver than me, but it's a good strategy. He got me further
out than I would have dared to without his advice and example. :-)

Tim wrote:
"Very good Jostein! It documents how they live very well."

I'd love to see some of your stuff from that location too, Tim.

Cheers,
Jostein