On 8-May-06, at 2:04 AM, Derby Chang wrote:

Michael Hamilton wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7617246606

Take a look! :)

Michael Hamilton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.michaelhamilton.ca

Oh, that's a lovely kit. I wish my MEF came with the historic lens.

BTW the autofocus indicators are dead on mine too. Our Pentax distributor said it couldn't be fixed because the PCB is now unavailable. Must be a common cause of failure.

The visual and beep AF indicators work fine, but the actual autofocus buttons on the lens do nothing, sadly. I bought the lens from a reputable dealer in Edmonton, but they were likely unable to test the Autofocus because they didn't have the MEF body.

Anyway, it's still a nice lens.

:)

Mike