On May 8, 2006, at 10:51 AM, Igor Roshchin wrote:

Regarding the error,
I didn't see what it was, but I suspect they just messed up the link
from the web-site to their ftp site.
All files on the ftp site are dated May 2:
ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/cameraraw/win/3.x/
ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/cameraraw/mac/3.x/

The only exception is Camera_Raw_3_4.dmg file that happened to be
in the "win" directory and which has the same length as the one in the
"mac" directory, but dated May 8 (12:21).

Yeah, looks like someone goofed it up.

But the link works correctly now from the download pages, so all is well.

Godfrey