Juan Buhler wrote:
I had a bit of an epiphany yesterday.

[ ... ]

I still have my Polaroid SprintScan 4000, and I'm happy with its
results. It is SCSI though, which means I have to use it from my old
PC--this is the only reason that PC hasn't been discarded yet.
So, will you be selling the SprintScan 4000? I'm sort of looking for a decent, not-too expensive film scanner. Actually, I have a Minolta Scan Dual (first version) that I got hold of for next to nothing, but I'm not too impressed with the results (this scanner has fixed focus, and only 8 bits per channel.)